We hope you are all well and your children are looking forward to coming back to Roundabout.
There is a link below to our updated COVID policy, which will be reviewed in a month. A thorough risk assessment has been carried out, which will be reviewed weekly.
- Class 1 – 4 children will be collected at 3.00 pm by the play leaders (this means that charges will apply from 3pm).
- Class 5 -10 will be collected at 3.15 pm by the play leaders.
- Each year group will stay in their own “bubble” and will either use the community room, studio, hall (or class 3 or 4 on a Monday).
- Children will be taken to the toilet and on arrival at their allocated space will be encouraged to sanitise their hands. This will be encouraged throughout the session and before they leave to go home.
- The designated play leader will then hand out snack/drink etc.
- Each year group will have their own toys/games which will be regularly cleaned.
- Last collection will be 5.15 pm as previously communicated.
When parent/carer arrives, the child will leave via the exit in their area and go to the outside gate.
If playing outside, children will be kept in their year group bubbles and in separate areas on the MUGA, yard or grassed area. If playing outside please collect your children from the gate next to the MUGA – staff will sign your children out and record the time. Please DO NOT enter the yard.
One parent/carer to collect at the outside gate only please.
Press outside buzzer (buzzer will be cleaned frequently) and wait to be acknowledged by member of staff. DO NOT enter through the gate. Staff will get your child ready and send out to gate. Staff will record the time of collection. Whilst waiting for child, please remember to stay 2 metres away from others.
We will review opening in the mornings. If you do not need places over the coming weeks can you email Linda Pullan email@example.com. If there are any changes to your registration form ie change of address, telephone number, medical etc please let us know.
If your child has COVID 19 symptoms then please make the club and school aware but do not come into school or the club.